For its clients, Advokátní kancelář Kříž a partneři has set up a legal team specialised in the area of personal data protection and related legal issues. Team members JUDr. Veronika Křížová, LL.M., Mgr. Zuzana Trnková, JUDr. Michal Morawski, JUDr. Martin Valoušek, Mgr. et Mgr. Vojtěch Šmíd, Mgr. Tomáš Slabý and Mgr. Miroslav Šuma (external GDPR auditor) have been preparing themselves for the new legal regulation coming up within the framework of the GDPR for a long time and they keep monitoring the latest developments and interpretation opinions concerning implementation of the GDPR in practice.
Besides the wide international cooperation of our law office in the area of IP/IT/data protection, an added value of this specialised legal team is also a strong legal background in related areas of intellectual property law, which is evidenced by the fact that for the years 2013, 2015 and 2016 Advokátní kancelář Kříž a partneři was awarded the title Law Firm of the Year in the category of intellectual property, within which this area to a large extent falls.
Another convincing strength is engagement of several members of our law office in pedagogical activity at the Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague and other teaching and publication activity in the Czech Republic and abroad. Members of our specialised team have been lecturing on the GDPR at international conferences and concerned workplaces already for a year.
Our law office is also focused on e-commerce issues and legal aspects of advanced technologies, both in terms of copyright law and industrial property law, and in the area of personality protection, media law, advertising and marketing, which enables us fast identification of needs of clients from such sectors in connection with the GDPR.
Services provided in connection with the GDPR
- legal assessment of procedures of data controllers when processing personal data and identification of changes needed for compliance of such processing with the GDPR
- legal revision of contracts with clients and text and form of consents to personal data processing that shall be obtained from data subjects according to the GDPR
- revision of internal guidelines and procedures of clients when processing personal data to ensure compliance with the GDPR
- elaboration of documents needed for compliance with the principle of responsibility according to the GDPR
- defining new rules for correct treatment and processing of personal data in compliance with the GDPR
- provision of trainings of management of entities processing personal data and their employees about the GDPR
- legal assistance in setting up rules for data transfer to third countries (Privacy Shield)
For more information related with the GDPR do not hesitate to contact our office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at No. +420 224 819 340.